Monday, January 12, 2015

RUSSIAN CATS!

Dear You people of the earth! (Aka those who read my emails lol)

!!WARNING!! 
-The following email might be a little scattered brained, excited, random, and completly off topic than usual. This is due to lack of sleep, television, music, and many other things in the last 2 years. This is also due to the fact that the person writing this email is going to expire as a missionary in 9 days and is slowly getting excited. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 

This week has been a pretty good week! I will admit that my caring level for planning the next week or so (since I only have a small time left) has decreased  A TON and It is hard to control and let alone something I cannot control. But I will have you all know that I am excited, like I have said before, to go home and what not. I am not however going to be those "Trunky Missionaries" Who are dumb and break the rules and not teach effectively because I am going home. I have lost part of my caringness for planning, but I am determined to finish strong and do what I can with those around me in the time I do have left. 

Most of you as you are probably reading this, I will be on my way to Utica, NY to spend the night at the Mission home so that tomorrow morning at the bright and early time of 6:00 am we can head off to the Palmyra Temple to go through the temple and visit the church sites that are in Palmyra. It is going to be awesome! I will take and send next week (which is my final email next week) pictures of all of that awesomeness! 

I really don't know what else to say cause I still have 1 more time to email before I go home so I will save those for my final words as a Missionary for the Lord next week :) I love you all and thank you always for all you have done for me, each and everyone of you, in the last 2 years of my life and your continual support as I return home very soon. May the Lord bless you in all that you do as you continually hold to the teachings of our savior Jesus Christ! Have a sweet week! 
--
Love Ya's! 
-Elder Zenger

No comments:

Post a Comment