Monday, January 5, 2015

The Dead Sea Squirrels!

Dear Ere' body!

I don't know how long this email will be due to time and other things! ( I hate emailing at freakin library's it sucks) But I will do my best to get off what I can today with the time I do have! It has been an odd week let me tell ya! 

So, I am going to start off with the last few days cause the rest of last week was just the usual stuff haha So Saturday, Elder Connole got some stomach stuff, and on top of that in the morning we had snow flurries through out the day, and when we came in for dinner (and to let Elder Connole rest) we got a text from the Zone Leaders telling us that we are NOT allowed to drive when it is snowing...period... so we looked outside and its not snowing any more but it is now turned into freezing rain... yeah it sucked haha so we stayed inside and did what ever we could to keep ourselves busy and productive.

The following day, we got up in the morning and we got a call from the Branch President saying that church was cancelled due to weather.... So, us being Missionaries and not having anything planned from 8:30 to 2:30 we had no idea what to do! So after telling our investigators and Less actives that there was no church, we got a text from a family we teach and they invited us over for breakfast (lunch) and to have a lesson! It was such a blessing! Especially since none of the roads were super good yet and we only lived like 2 min away up the street so haha 

Then for the epic title of this email! This morning we woke up to a dead squirrel in our toilet! Yup you are reading that right, a dead squirrel in our toilet! It was the oddest thing cause we don't know where it came from, why it was there, or how it died....but we think it drowned itself which is how it died.... haha so yeah that has been my epic week this week and I actually have 2 pictures to send ya! (Yes the Squirrel is included so if you don't want to see it...look away haha) Have a good week and I will talk to you all soon! 

--
Love Ya's! 
-Elder Zenger

No comments:

Post a Comment