Monday, December 15, 2014

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!

Dear all you people who are either in upstate New York bearing my burden of the cold and snow (or worse) and those who are back west or across the world who are in the warmer weather!

I got to transfers this last Wednesday, and I found a box from grandma and grandpa and I found 6 letters to accompany it. While we were eating lunch in Utica for transfers, I had 3 different missionaries tell me that I got 4 packages instead of just the one I found. Sure enough, I walked over to the other tables and saw 2 packages from Mom and a package from Aunt Susie as well! It truly blew my mind and other missionaries minds as I tried to walk out to the car, that was taking me to my next area, with 4 packages and 6 letters in my hands along with all my luggage (I did get help don't worry haha) I am so grateful for all those who have willingly sent me packages for my last Christmas on my mission right before I go home. I will admit that I do feel bad for being prideful and complaining about the lack of mail I had received the previous transfer... I kinda felt like I made them send me mail....  :/ I am still very grateful for it and I am excited to see what lies inside with all the things I did receive! You all are super awesome and I don't know how I can repay you guys.

For all of you who keep asking me about how I feel about going home and what is running thourgh my head, I will tell ya. :) I have mixed feelings about going home, over all though I am excited to see all the family I have missed that I have been now blessed to be able to live closer to and be able to see them much more often when I come home! I am also sad to leave the people I love so dearly here that I have been able to interact with through out the last 2 years, but am so great full and blessed that we have Facebook to keep in touch and cell phones so that constant support and communication is much faster and more convenient for all of us! 

The Lord is truly hastening his work, and I feel so blessed to be apart of it now and forever! I hope and pray that the Lord will bless all of you this week whether is be sunny skies, or skies of grey and snow like here in Amsterdam New York, that you will continually feel the warmth and brightness, love, and comfort the spirit can bring not just for this time of year but always! 

--
Love Ya's! 
-Elder Zenger

No comments:

Post a Comment