Monday, December 22, 2014

WEEK OF CHRISTMAS!!


Dear All you Wonderful people out there! 

I have to say.... THANK YOU!... (that is as big of a thank you I think I can do over email with out using the entire page lol) You all are amazing and just awesome! I love every single christmas card I have received and letters, and all sorts of other things! I feel spoiled... haha 

I have to say that Christmas only scares me this year because that means that New Years is around the corner, and I have to admit that New Years is going to scare the crap out of me! 0.0 When New Years comes that will mean I will be going home in only a couple weeks. Which isn't a scary thought really, the scary thing is... I don't know what the heck I am going to do and how I going to do it! But that can all be worked out in its own good ol' due time after I get home, find work, and yada yada yada :) I have been asked many times since this new transfer happened from many different people over email, letters, and those who I am around here the question, "Are you excited to go home? Are you Trunky? What are you going to do when you get home? School? Work? Are your parents excited?" and many many more questions that are similar haha

I have to say my answer to those is something a good friend of mine who is going home on the 27th of this month who isn't going to be able to bear his testimony with the rest of us at transfers  but was able to do so at our Zone Meeting last week. Elder Stockton Butterfield said in his testimony, "I want to tell all of you, to be excited to go home! Be excited! Your mission is a preparatory state or time to help prepare you for what is going to come when you get home. When you came on your mission you started a new chapter in your life and you were excited! Now when the time comes to go home, be as equally excited and anxious! When you go home you start a new chapter in your life as the new person you have become while you have been on your mission. Show the Lord what you have learned, show him what you've got!" 

That is the way I truly feel about going home. I am excited, anxious, ecstatic! There is always good things to come, if we are faithful and true to the Lord and his commandments. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and I will see you all next year ;) 
(haha see what I did there! Next year... get it?....WWWWOOOOOWWWW....that was lame haha)

--
Love Ya's! 
-Elder Zenger

No comments:

Post a Comment