Monday, December 29, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS - ya filthy animals!

Dear you Non Filthy Animals xD haha (did ya like that?)

I have to say first off THANK YOU  to all of you who sent me cards, presents, and letters for christmas! I loved them all and I hope that most of you got the Thank you cards I sent out as well as the Christmas Cards I sent out as well! ( I sent out like 40 so I hope some of you got them 0.o lol)

This week has flown by super fast because of the Holiday Season and yet this week there is another Holiday coming our way that will make this week go by super fast, then the following week we have a zone meeting, and I have my temple trip, which will make that week go by super fast, then the following week is transfer calls, then after that is transfers and I will home. 0.0 MIND BLOW!!!!  (Bang) Anyways... onto other things!

Christmas was sweet! We had all 3 sets of Elders in our Unit (yes there are only 3 sets in our unit) over at our apartment on Christmas Eve and they spent the night! (It was a wild night...that is all I am going to tell you right now haha ) WE then got up the next morning and all opened our presents 1 at a time before we headed off to skype home and got to 2 other members homes for the rest of the day. 

Skyping home was actually different this time around than it has been the last 2 times. I was calm, I had plenty to talk about, and it was just awesome! (course they were all on their "Phones" and talking to me at the same time but oh well! I would be to if I had one haha) It was weird to tell them "See  ya in 3 weeks!" But It was still awesome! I loved watching the other elders call home for it was all their very first times calling home on their missions and it was awesome to watch them and see them smile and glow with excitement!

Other than that Things have been good here! It hasn't snowed yet but it is getting cold again so we might have some by the time I go home ;) haha Talk to y'all next week!

--
Love Ya's! 
-Elder Zenger





No comments:

Post a Comment